Rapid COVID Tests Online for Travel or Workplace
Healthcare professionals to help with all your rapid testing needs
How Observed Testing Works
COVID testing has quickly become part of our daily routines. For many people, proof of negative COVID test is now required for traveling abroad, attending a live event, or even just going to work.
Observed Test for Travel or Workplace: Provides testing assistance and test results confirmation via a video call with a healthcare professional.
Rapid Test & Trace Canada is here to help! Our at-home rapid COVID testing model is by far the easiest and most cost-effective way to prove you’re COVID negative.
Here’s how it works…
Purchase Your Online Observed Test
Order your personal consultation online for travel or workplace, it’s easy and affordable.
Schedule Your Appointment
Our friendly online healthcare professionals are here when you need them to be. Just schedule a time that works for you. Please check the Preview Calendar for available times.
Optional Test Delivery
If you don’t already have an authorized antigen test, you can place an order through our online store and have rapid COVID tests delivered to your door.
Our team provides the necessary electronic test results to prove your COVID status, and decide whether you can travel, attend an event or safely go to work.
Yes, Virtual, Observed Travel Testing is permitted.
Starting February 28, 2022: Proof of a professionally administered or observed antigen test taken outside of Canada no more than 1 day before to your scheduled flight or entry to Canada by land or water:
- The one-day window does not depend on the time of day the test was taken or the time of your flight or entry.
- For example, if your flight is scheduled to leave or you enter by land any time on Friday, you could provide proof of a negative result from an antigen test taken any time on Thursday, or on Friday.
- It must be administered or observed by a pharmacy, laboratory, healthcare entity or telehealth service.
- Test must be authorized for sale or distribution in Canada or in the jurisdiction in which it was obtained.
- The test must be performed outside of Canada
It is your responsibility to determine travel requirements for your destination and carrier.
Get Your At-Home Rapid COVID Test Online
Contact Rapid Test & Trace Canada
Have a question about our COVID testing services? Please use the web chat bubble to contact us. Thank you for your understanding.