The Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device (nasal) is a high-performance rapid test for patients suspected of current COVID-19 infection.
The Panbio™ enables immediate treatment or isolation measures to minimize transmission.
- Patient-friendly nasal sample collection types.
- Accessible, large-scale testing helps contain the virus spread.
- Fast identification of potentially contagious individuals
- Test results in 15 minutes
- Deploy at large scale at point-of-care
- Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- The extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is an in vitro diagnostic rapid test for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigen (Ag) in human nasal swab specimens from individuals who meet COVID-19 clinical and / or epidemiological criteria. Panbio™ COVID-19 Ag Rapid Test Device is for professional use only and is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
The product may be used in any laboratory and non-laboratory environment that meets the requirements specified in the Instructions for Use and local regulation. The test provides preliminary test results. Negative results don’t preclude SARSCoV-2 infection and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decisions. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information. The test is not
intended to be used as a donor screening test for SARS-CoV-2.
By purchasing this product, you agree to follow the manufacturer’s intended use and the sale conditions of this website.