50% of infertility cases are due to male infertility. Artron’s Sperm OK is a rapid and convenient home-use male fertility test designed to indicate sperm concentration in human semen. It provides a visual and quantitative result that is both easy to understand and read. Easily use it within the comfort of your own home, without having to take a trip to the doctor’s office!
With Artron Sperm OK, you will know within minutes if your sperm concentration is within the normal range. Above 15 million sperm per millilitre (15×106/ml) of semen is the accepted standard for normal sperm concentration. A positive result indicates that your sperm concentration is above 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen. A negative result indicates that the concentration is below the 15 million sperm per millilitre threshold, and that further testing by your doctor might be warranted.
In the Box
- Sample Collection Cup
- Sample Transfer Tool
- Sperm OK Solution Bottle
- Test Device (Cassette)
Artron’s Sperm OK Male Fertility Sperm Test is a rapid and convenient self-use immunochromatographic assay for the qualitative detection of the standard sperm concentration in a human semen sample, which is at 15 million sperm per millilitre.
This quick screening test will give you either a positive or negative result. The section “Step 3: Interpret the Results” will provide you with an explanation on how to read and interpret your test results.
This product indicates whether your sperm concentration meets the normal levels of 15 million sperm per millilitre as set by the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2010. However, this test alone does not prove whether or not you are fertile. Thus, it is crucial that you fully understand the meaning of your test result before deciding whether or not to consult with your physician for further semen analysis. This product should be used only in accordance with the instructions provided.
Warnings and Precautions
- For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not ingest.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- Do not use after the expiration date printed on the package.
- Do not use if the product seal is broken.
- Do not use this test kit with any samples other than those mentioned in the Instructions for Use.
- Poor vision and/or improper lighting may affect interpretation of the results.
- This test is intended for single use only. DO NOT REUSE.
- Package contents may be disposed of in normal household waste after use.
- All package contents are non-toxic and safe when used as directed. However, irritation may occur if the Sperm OK Solution contacts the eyes. If this happens, flush eyes thoroughly with water.
- This test does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases.
- This test cannot be used to prove paternity.
- This test cannot be used as a method of birth control.
- This test assesses sperm concentration only. It does not detect other factors affecting male fertility.
- As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnosis should not be based on the result of a single test, but should only be made by your physician after all clinical and laboratory findings have been evaluated.
- Not seeing a Test line in the results window indicates that your sperm concentration is less than 15 million per millilitre. However, a negative Sperm OK test result alone does not prove infertility. It is still possible to be fertile while having a sperm concentration below 15 million per millilitre. Please consult with your physician about further semen analysis.
By purchasing this product, you agree to follow the manufacturer’s intended use and the sale conditions of this website.