The Roche SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test provides rapid results for fast decision-making at the point of care. It’s a very effective tool to screen asymptomatic patients for current COVID-19 infection.
The Roche rapid covid test is a chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of SARS‑CoV‑2 nucleocapsid antigen present in human nasal samples.
- Patient-friendly nasal or nasopharyngeal sample collection types.
- Easy-to-use mass testing helps identify infectious people and contain the spread.
- All necessary reagents provided & no equipment needed
Storage temperature: 2-30℃/36-86℉
Pack size: 25 test/kit
- Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
- No special/additional instruments required
- Self-contained tube with “break off” swab minimizes staff exposure
- The extraction tube is fully enclosed for disposal
How to Use a Rapid COVID Test
Learn how to take a rapid covid test and read the results with these step-by-step instructions on how to use rapid antigen tests for COVID-19.
The Roche SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antigen Test is manufactured is approved for use Health Canada.
- Get a quick result within 15-30 minutes – no need for a follow-up appointment to discuss the result
- Provide the option to self-collect their nasal sample
- Allow decentralized testing or access to testing in areas where laboratory testing is not available
Buy Roche SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antigen Test for Your WorkPlace
If your company or organization is interested in rapid testing solutions, contact us today for help procuring the Roche SARS‑CoV‑2 Rapid Antigen Test or other rapid tests approved by Health Canada. Our team at Rapid Test & Trace Canada can also assist with implementing a rapid testing program to protect your workplace from the risks of COVID-19.